Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites and a Floral Flip

Happy Friday Everyone!!  Today is a new Favorite Things Friday post.....catching up with last Friday's too.....so I'll post both my favorite re-purposed item in my craft room:



This was a great find--a granite shop sample cabinet....they were getting rid of it!  Looking forward to filling it up *wink*

And for this week.....my favorite place to scrap, my scrappy desk in my scrappy room:



Show us your work space....link up over at Scrap It Girl--just for fun....and while you are there, don't forget our birthday challenge this month....you can find it HERE--great prize pack for that one!

As for the "Floral Flip".....head on over to The Rubber Cafe'!  I'm up today with a flip card tutorial that will give you a jump start on spring!  You can find it HERE.  But here's a peek:


Thanks for stoppin' by today....take some creative time for yourself....you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment