Monday, June 2, 2014

Challenge Time--Things With Wings

It's a new month, and you know what that means!!!  A new challenge over at Scrap It Girl!!  For the month of June, it's any project you can create using wings....so many possibilities!  I used the sweet Here and Now collection from Echo Park to create this Pop-Up box card....my first!



I used a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers HERE.  I love that this particular card fits in a standard A2 size envelope....I used the altered instructions from the typical card (that takes a 5x9 env) to make this one.  Here it is closed up--yes I can't even resist decorating the entire outside....lol:


And here is the look when the top flaps are down if it's sent that way (and haha....do you notice the "change"?  Couldn't resist adding a little something more to the flap....thought it would be fun to leave the "before and after" pics:
 


Lots of "Things With Wings".....pretty butterflies flitting everywhere!

So are you up for the challenge this month?  Join us over at Scrap It Girl HERE to link up your projects with wings!  (PS a great prize pack this month too!)

Thanks for stoppin' by....have a great day!         

3 comments:

  1. Wow-this is amazing! I don't know if I'd have the patience to measure all of that out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not up for the challenge but boy do I love what you did!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card box! Love the pieces you popped up.

    ReplyDelete