Friday, September 19, 2014

Creepy, Crawly Halloween

I've already said how much I love Halloween crafting.....I've got so many project to share....been crafting up a storm!  Here are a couple of cards I made using The Rubber Cafe' Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month for September:


This creepy cutie is made using Doodlebug's Ghouls & Goodies.  The spider is made using two circle punches and a bit of seam binding.  For a tutorial, check out my post over at The Rubber Cafe' blog HERE.

Just for fun, I'm also posting another card I made using the kit, it's all about a Happy "Howl-O-Ween":


Details on how to's for this card are over at The Rubber Cafe' blog as well....find them HERE.

Thanks for stoppin' by today.....check back soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. So cute and I am partial to the dog of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice cards, Love Halloween. I think that spider is super cute and seems easy enough to make.. TFS.

    ReplyDelete