Friday, January 23, 2015

New Year's Resolutions.....NOT!

I'm not a fan of resolutions.....they seem so easy to break and then feel bad about.....so I'm on track this year to just take one step at a time to be a healthier me....eat better, exercise more, relax more!  I've made a little tracker for this using some fun Fancy Pants Designs and stamps from The Rubber Cafe' KOTM for January:



See the chalkboard washi along the bottom edge?  I can write with chalk to change my goals as I go....and the last page is about remembering to take some me time....something easy to forget sometimes.

Want to see more?  All the details and a written tutorial are over at The Rubber Cafe' blog.

Thanks for stoppin' by....it's gonna be a GREAT 2015!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love what you did with the changeable chalk line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet, laura. this should help to keep you on track. my goals are the same as yours. i want more ME time to enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete