Monday, March 23, 2015

Egg-stra Fun Springtime Cards!

Well, with 3 inches of snow on the ground this am....spring is not EXACTLY what I'd call today...but the calendar says so....lol.

For some bright cheerful fun, I'm sharing two cards I've created using The Rubber Cafe' KOTM--Spring Is Here.


The card above....had a blast playing with my Faber-Castell gelatos to create the effect of easter egg dye on this card.  LOVE the bright spring colors!  Want details....all can be found over at The Rubber Cafe' blog on THIS POST.

Next up, this sweet lil' chick....an Easter card, or anytime, I'm thinking of you card:


His little shell is glittered up using Scrap Happy Glue and You're So Fine glitter from The Rubber Cafe'.  You can order online, or find them at the Scrapbook Expo!!  More details over on the blog on THIS POST.

Thanks for stoppin' by today....always more inspiration around the corner....stop back soon and Happy Spring!! 

2 comments: