Friday, July 31, 2015

Summer Sentiments

Hey everyone!  I've got a couple of cards to share with you today!  These are posted over on The Rubber Cafe' blog with all the details on how to create them!


There is something so cheerful about pinwheels and bright colorful papers like these from Doodlebug!  Find all the details on this card HERE.


This was my first try at a direct to paper ink pad swiping technique I've seen around, simple, a lot of impact, and a great CAS look!  The Distress Ink minis from Tim Holtz are perfect for this!  More details HERE.

Thanks for stoppin' by today....oh, and did you know you can actually sign up for the kit of the month club with the awesome stamps?  You get so many goodies in each and every kit too!  You can find out more about the Creative Cafe' kits HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you were feeling when you made these. I love both, but the pinwheel is my favorite. Does it actually move?

    ReplyDelete