Thursday, October 29, 2015

Page Maps and Colorways!

For the month of October, the Paper House team got to play along with the sketches over at Page Maps.  I really enjoyed playing with the sketch and making it my own.  I used the inspiration and turned it into a bookshelf full of inspiration:


Believe it or not....my "books" are created with a piece of paper that looks like doors....


I cut it apart and added Paper House Sculpted Puffy Stickers to create the titles.  The background papers are the new gorgeous Colorways collections (Rouge and Gatsby).   There are more details over on the Paper House Blog HERE.

Thanks for stoppin' by today!

Product Used:
Paper House ColorWays Rouge (Sculpted Entryway, Crocodile)
ColorWays Gatsby Paper Pack
AC black cardstock
Paper House Sparkle Puffy Stickers
Paper House Peace Puffy Stickers
ColorWays Gatsby Accent Pack

2 comments:

  1. This dbl layout is too fun! I love those
    books that you made-perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they were books until I read your message! Wow I love how the red pops!

    ReplyDelete